This page provides information on what happens after a gift has been shipped, and useful contact information for you to use if required.
Where is my gift now? Has it been delivered?
- Please enter your order number in the form below, beginning with "GB", and we will display the Tracking Link.
- Click on this to be taken to the Startrack website to see where your gift is now.
- Your GB number was sent to you in your Order Receipt, and in your email notifications when your order was packed.
- If Startrack website shows an ERROR it means your gift has not yet been scanned and dispatched. You will be notified via email when this happens.
You can find the delivery details as below:
Click on the "Consignment Tracking" bar, and you will see more information appear below.
In this example you can see the delivery was attempted, but no-one was home, so a "Sorry we missed you" card was left, and the gift was taken to the nearest Post Office.
How to track your gift online
- Firtly use the form above to get your tracking link, and click on it.
- If you don't have your "GBxxxxx" order number, you can go to https://startrack.com.au/ and click on Track and Trace. You will need your tracking number beginning with "B6KZ" which would have been sent to you via email notifications, after your order was Packed, and again after your order was Delivered.
You can also:
- Contact Startrack on 13 23 45 and go to Option 1 to track your gifts via the phone
If you would like our help please contact us at any time should you have further difficulties on 1300 354 393 during business hours Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com.
What happens when your gift leaves our Warehouse?
Startrack Express are used for all deliveries around Australia that are not Same-Day Sydney Express. The following information will help you understand where your gift might be, and you can use the Tracking Form on the right to get a Tracking Link for your gift, which will take you directly to the Startrack tracking page.
How long will it take for my gift to arrive?
Gourmet Baskets are shipped for delivery overnight to most city and metro locations, and may take 2-5 days for more remote areas, including regional state areas, the West Coast, or when the gift is classified as a "Large Gift" - as shown when you selected your shipping method. Gifts over 5kg (Large Gifts) are delivered Via Road Express and hence take longer for larger distances.
What happens if no-one is home?
- Our couriers have Authority to Leave the gift if no-one is home, and there is a safe place to do so. A safe place includes hidden from view, out of the sun, etc. If the courier cannot find a safe place (eg: can't get into a locked Unit block) then they will not leave the gift. No signature is required upon delivery.
- If this happens, a"Sorry we missed you" card will be left, and the gift will be taken to the nearest Post Office. The card will advise which Post Office the gift can be collected from.
- You may receive a notification from Startrack advising this. Notifications are sent to our gift Senders (not Receivers) since you are our Customer.
- At this point, the gift cannot be redirected, and the recipient will need to go to the Post Office to collect. They will need some identification.
- You can contact Startrack Express on 13 23 45 and quote your Tracking ID (which is found in the emails sent to you from Gourmet Basket after ordering) if you wish to discuss your delivery directly.
- You can contact us at any time should you have further difficulties on 1300 354 393 during business hours Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if the address I gave is incorrect?
If you contact us on the same day as the order, or very soon after, we may be able to ask the courier to direct to another address. If you don’t contact us in time, one of the following may happen:
- The gift may be delivered, and potentially kept by the receiver at the wrong address. If this occurs there is nothing we can do as we don’t know who has the gift.
- The gift may be delivered, and the receiver may contact us to inform us they have it. Generally this would be someone close to the original address and they may be able to hand-deliver it. If not, it is possible to organise another courier, though the fee for that is not known until booking and would be chargeable.
- The gift is not delivered, and we are contacted by the courier. At this point we can have it re-directed to a new address – there will be a new Delivery Fee based on the delivery location.
- The courier company will contact us and the hamper will be returned. If you wish the gift to be re-delivered, a new shipping fee will need to be charged. If the hamper is not returned to us, we will assume is has been delivered and no refund is available.