Standard Delivery Times and Fees
The cost per delivery and estimated delivery timeline is outlined in the table below. By entering a Postcode on the Cart page, the available options below will be displayed.
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Click and Collect||No Charge||Orders placed before 10.00am on any business day can be collected from our offices between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday in Belrose, NSW 2085. For more information on how this works please click here.|
|Sydney Metro Same Day Express||$24.95||Available to selected Sydney metro postcodes - click here for list. Only available to choose at checkout prior to 11.00am AEST on business days. Deliveries are scheduled for before 5.00pm (for Business) and 7.00pm (for Residential). Orders on weekends will be delivered the following Monday.
Special delivery arrangements can be made for orders placed after 11.00am, using an express courier, but additional fees will apply. Please call 1300 354 393 for details.
|Sydney Metro Next Business Day||$13.95||Orders placed before 4.00pm will be delivered next business day.|
|NSW Regional - Outside Sydney Metro||$16.95||Order by 4.00pm for next business day delivery to most locations. For country locations delivery can be up to 3 business days.
|Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro||$16.95||Order by 4.00pm for next business day delivery.
|Rest of Australia||$19.95||Order by 4.00pm and delivery will be 1-3 business days for most locations. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine, the freight is heavier and will take 3-5 days. For remote locations delivery can take up to 3-5 business days.
Gourmet Basket uses the following reputable couriers
Other Delivery Information
- Deliveries to PO Boxes will incur an additional delivery fee of $10.95
- Ordering times based on EST- Eastern Standard Time
- Additional gifts to same address attract $10 delivery fee per gift (inc GST)
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am – 5pm weekdays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be tracked, to ensure safe delivery.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering a gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gourmet Basket can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of Gourmet Basket.
- If a parcel is deemed unsafe to leave by the courier, a card will be left and the parcel taken to the local Australia Post shop, ready for collection.
- Where possible, it is advisable to send the gift basket to a business address.
- We package all gift baskets in super strong boxes so that items stay safe.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given. Please ensure the delivery address you provide is correct, before placing your order. Parcels that are successfully delivered, when an incorrect address is provided, are not eligible for refunds.
- If delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gourmet Basket if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Gourmet Basket uses reputable courier companies for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforseen circumstances.
- All fees Inc GST