Mother's Day Delivery – Cutoff Times
Please ensure your orders are in by the following dates and times to maximise your chance of delivery before Mother's Day. Note, no deliveries are guaranteed due to unforeseen circumstances with couriers, however these dates offer the best chance of delivery on or before Friday 10th May.
|Any Regional or Country location||3.00pm Tuesday 7th May|
|Any City or Metro location and Sydney overnight delivery||3.00pm Thursday 9thth May|
|Sydney and Suburbs|
10.45am Friday 10th May. Must select "Same Day Sydney" courier option
Standard Delivery Times and Fees
The cost per delivery and estimated delivery timeline is outlined in the table below. By entering a Postcode on the Cart page, the available options below will be displayed.
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Click and Collect||No Charge||Orders placed before 2.00pm on any business day may be collected from our offices between 10.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday in Belrose, NSW 2085. For more information, please click here.|
|Sydney Metro Same Day Express||$25.95||Available to selected Sydney metro postcodes - click here for list. Only available prior to 10.45am AEST on business days. Deliveries are scheduled to arrive from 1pm to 6pm the same business day. If no-one is home, a re-delivery attempt will be made between 1pm and 6pm the following business day, and if that fails the gift will be returned to us. Orders placed on weekends will be delivered the following business day. A new delivery fee will apply for 2nd deliveries, due to no-one receiving the gift, or wrong addresses provided.|
Special delivery arrangements can be made for orders placed after 10.45am, using an express courier, but additional fees will apply. Please call 1300 120 451 for details.
|Sydney Metro Standard Courier||$13.95||Orders placed before 4.15pm will be delivered the next business day or later as chosen.|
|Outside Sydney and Regional NSW||<5kg: $16.95|
|Order placed by 4.15pm will be delivered the next business day delivery to most locations. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine to country NSW delivery may take 2-3 days.|
|Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro||<5kg: $16.95|
|Order by 4.15pm for next business day, subject to unforseen courier delays|
|Rest of Australia||<5kg: $19.95|
|Orders placed by 4.15pm and will be delivered within 1-2 business days for most locations via Air Express.For large hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine, the freight is heavier and will take 3-5 days. For remote locations delivery can take up to 3-5 business days.|
|Sydney Special Postcodes - Beginning with "1"||$22.95||Orders placed before 4.15pm will be delivered the next business day or later as chosen.|
Gourmet Basket will use its nominated courier and all delivery times are estimates only.
Other Delivery Information
- Ordering times based on EST- Eastern Standard Time
- Deliveries to PO Boxes will attract an additional delivery fee of $10.95 (inc GST)
- Additional gifts to the same address attract a $10 delivery fee per gift (inc GST), except for Sydney, which is $5 per additional gift, when ordering 10 or more gifts.
- Additional gifts to the same address using Sydney Same Day Courier attract a $15 delivery fee per gift.
- Once an order is accepted by Gourmet Basket, orders are dispatched in accordance with the estimated timeframes above.
- Once your order has been accepted by Gourmet Basket, we are unable to make changes to your order.
- Deliveries are made during normal business hours, being 9am – 5pm on weekdays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be traced, to ensure safe delivery. However, all parcels are not real-time trackable, they are only traceable in the event they go missing.
- Once your order has been distributed Gourmet Basket’s nominated carrier it becomes their responsibility. Gourmet Basket are not liable and/or responsible for any delays and/or lost and/or stolen orders in transit.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place, as determined by Gourmet Basket, on the premises. By ordering a gift, you acknowledge our authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gourmet Basket can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as the gift has been delivered.
- If a parcel is deemed unsafe to leave by the courier, a card will be left, and the parcel taken to the local Australia Post shop, ready for collection by you.
- Where possible, it is advisable to send the gift basket to a business address.
- We package all gift baskets in strong boxes so that items stay safe and arrive undamaged.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given. Please ensure the delivery address you provide is correct, before placing your order. Parcels that are successfully delivered, when an incorrect address is provided, are not eligible for refunds.
- If delivering to a hospital, please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gourmet Basket if an order has not arrived. We will then trace and locate the order.
- Gourmet Basket uses its nominated carrier for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, any delivery timeframes are an estimate only and you acknowledge and agree that delivery within the estimated timeframe is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances.
- At this stage, we do not deliver outside of Australia.
- For any further questions on shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All fees Inc GST