In making a purchase from Gourmet Basket you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time.
We reserve the right to substitute products that may be unavailable, but guarantee the replacement item will be to equal or greater value than the original item.
Please note that for photographic purposes some gifts baskets have been featured with additional props, e.g. wine glasses to display wine. Please refer to the list of contents on the product page to review full gift basket contents.
- The price stated for each gift does not include Delivery. This is a separate charge which is selected at Checkout.
- If Gourmet Basket is charged a re-delivery fee by one of our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details, that charge will be passed onto you.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gourmet Basket if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Gourmet Basket uses reputable courier companies for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances. You agree that late delivery does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering a gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gourmet Basket can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of Gourmet Basket.
Cancellation of Orders
Cancellation of orders must be made 48 hours prior to delivery. If a gift has already been dispatched by us, we will not accept a cancellation under any circumstances.
Orders will not be dispatched by Gourmet Basket until payment has been made.
If a gift has been damaged through the delivery process, please call us and arrange for the item to be returned and another one will be dispatched in its place.
The prices listed in this catalogue are inclusive of GST.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Gift baskets which contain alcohol may only be purchased by and delivered to persons over the age of 18.
- Gift Vouchers can be used at any time, and must be redeemed at www.gourmetbasket.com.au
- If the value of the gift purchased is more than the voucher the redemeer will need to pay the remaining amount at Checkout
- If the value of the gift purchased is less than the voucher then the ‘change’ will remain on the voucher for future use
- Gift Vouchers are sent via email, not post, so please ensure you have the correct email address
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable for cash
Refunds and Returns
We do not offer refunds for gifts that are shipped and delivered to the recipient without any damage. If you have received something that was out of date, broken or damaged, please contact our customer service team on 1300 354 393, and we will be sure to replace those items for you.
If you do wish to swap an item we would be happy to send you another item once we have received the original item back at our warehouse in its original unopened condition. Any additional costs for the replacement item such as delivery, or any difference in prices, would need to be paid for prior to shipping.
A request for a refund can be made for a gift that has not yet shipped up to a maximum of 90 days from order. No refunds will be payable after this time.
Click and Collect
Click & Collect is available Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm. Orders made prior to 10am can
be collected the same day, orders after 10am can be collected the following day.