Presented in a beautiful leather look basket with white stitching, this gourmet gift basket will make a lasting impression. Inside is the finest quality champagne and wines including Moet & Chandon and premium McClaren Vale wines. There are also a selection of quality gourmet goodies including Maggie Beer Spiced Pear Paste, James Road Chocolate Fudge Biscuits, Luke Mangan Coffee, Gourmet Macadamia Toffee and Fardoulis Chocolates just to name a few of the goodies.
- Moet and Chandon Imperial Brut 750ml
- D’Arenberg Olive Grove Chardonnay 750ml
- D’Arenberg The Footbolt Shiraz 750ml
- Ogilvie & Co. Beelicious Honey Four Pack (Orange Honey 115ml, Hazelnut Honey 115ml, Tropical Mango Honey 115ml, Vanilla Bean Honey 115ml)
- Maggie Beer Spiced Pear Paste 100g
- Random Harvest Fabulous Fudge Rum and Rasin & Caramel 140g
- Ogilvie Mixed Marinated Olives and Antipasto 125g
- Maggie Beer Extra Virgin Olive Oil 375ml
- The Gourmet Nut Co. Honey Coated Cashews 200g
- Fardoulis Connisour’s Collection Chocolate Box 100g
- Ogilvie Caramel Onion and Balsamic Relish 135g
- Baylies Gourmet Crackers with Seaseme Seeds 130g
- Aunty Joans Gourmet Macadamia Toffee 200g
- James Road Chocolate Fudge Biscuits 350g
- Luke Mangan Australian Espresso Blend Coffee Beans 250g
- Rinaldi Artisan Crafted Roasted Almond Nougat Blended with Australian Ironbark Honey 175g
- Fardoulis Connoisour’s Collection Chocolate Box 100g
- 8 Scattered Gourmet Fardoulis Chocolates
- Packaged in a leather look basket with ribbon and card
The cost per delivery and estimated delivery timeline is outlined in the table below:
|Destination||Delivery Fees||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Sydney Metro||$13.95||Orders placed before 9.30am will be delivered same business day.|
Same day delivery can be made for orders placed after 9.30am using an express courier, but additional fees may apply. Please call 1300 354 393 for details. Otherwise orders placed after 9.30am will be delivered next business day.
|NSW Regional||$16.95||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery to most locations. For country locations delivery can be up to 3 business days.|
|Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane Metro||$16.95||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery.|
|Rest of Australia||$19.95||Order by 12.00pm for next business day delivery to most locations. For heavy hampers with 2 or more bottles of wine, the freight is heavier and will take 3-5 days. For very remote locations delivery can take up to 6 business days.|
Gourmet Basket uses the following reputable couriers
Other Delivery Information
- Additional gifts to same address attract $10 delivery fee per gift (inc GST)
- Deliveries are made during office hours 9am – 5pm weekdays.
- Deliveries are not currently available on weekends or public holidays.
- All parcels are bar-coded and able to be tracked, to ensure safe delivery.
- As our gifts contain perishable items, and often need to be in the hands of the receiver on a specific date, if a recipient is not available to take delivery, gifts will be left in a safe place on the premises. By ordering a gift you acknowledge this authority-to-leave.
- If a gift is not able to be found on the premises, and Gourmet Basket can provide evidence of delivery from the courier, then unfortunately this will not entitle the purchaser to a refund or replacement, as this is beyond the control of Gourmet Basket.
- Where possible, it is advisable to send the gift basket to a business address.
- We package all gift baskets in super strong boxes so that items stay safe.
- Please note that a re-delivery fee will need to be charged if an incorrect address is given.
- If delivering to a hospital please ensure the patient will still be there within the delivery time-frame above.
- It is your responsibility to inform Gourmet Basket if an order has not arrived. We will then track and locate the order.
- Gourmet Basket uses reputable courier companies for delivery of gift baskets by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforseen circumstances.
- All fees Inc GST